YOUR Y MEMBERSHIP TRAVELS WITH YOU
Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a YMCA in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, Hornell Area Family YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout the United States, at no extra charge!
HOW IT WORKS
It’s easy! Simply present your YMCA membership key tag at any participating YMCA and enjoy full membership privileges at more than 2,000 YMCAs nationwide.
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA.
- When visiting a Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID.
- Nationwide member visits must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Ys should allow nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability.
- Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use.
- Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke privileges.
- Program discounts are for facility members of the Home Y. Nationwide Members may sign-up for programs at the program participant rate.