Face Mask Policy Update
The health and safety of our members and staff is our top priority.
Beginning June 15, 2021, fully vaccinated members may remove their masks while in the building. Unvaccinated members must remain masked. Social distancing requirements are still in effect. We reserve the right to check for proof of vaccination.
Beginning May 19, 2021, with the updated NYS guidelines:
- Masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated people as defined by the State of NY. Proof must be shown at check-in.
- Immuno-compromised people should continue to wear a mask.
- Any individual who is not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 must continue to wear a mask at all times while visiting the Y.
- All members, regardless of vaccination status, will need to pass health screening questions before entering the Y.
- Though there are no longer capacity limitations, members are still required to maintain a social distance of six feet.
- Members still need to register in advance for group exercise classes and lap swim.
- Please consider the health of our members and of our community so that we may remain open and safe for all.