Adult/Child CPR/AED & First Aid
The American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED program helps participants recognize and respond appropriately to cardiac, breathing and first aid emergencies. The courses in this program teach the knowledge and skills needed to give immediate care to an injured or ill person and to decide whether advanced medical care is needed. This program offers a choice of first aid, CPR and AED courses to meet the various training needs of a diverse audience and is offered in traditional classroom or blended learning (online learning with instructor-led skill session) formats.
- Saturday, February 8, 2020
- Adult/Child CPR/AED: 9am - 12pm
- First Aid: 12:30pm - 3:30pm
- Price: $60 each class section (Combination: $100)
- Time: Each class section 3 hours
- Certification: 2 years