Your Membership Travels With You!
Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a YMCA in a different location when traveling, near a workplace, or in another region. Now, Hornell Area Family YMCA and Dansville YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout the United States, at no extra charge!
How It Works:
It’s easy! Simply present your YMCA membership key tag at any participating YMCA and enjoy full membership privileges at more than 2,000 YMCAs nationwide.
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA.
- When visiting a Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID.
- Nationwide member visits must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Ys should allow nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability.
- Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use.
- Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke privileges.
- Program discounts are for facility members of the Home Y. Nationwide Members may sign-up for programs at the program participant rate.